1. This camera has concealment, waterproof and dustproof humanized
design, can let you under outdoor conditions, implementation with
all-weather detection of animals, and automatically take pictures ,
video to record the trace of the animal ;
2. It takes a high quality pictures (Up to12MP still photos) or
video clips ;
3. This camera can be used for outdoor hunting, animal
surveillance, security monitoring, and used as an ordinary digital
4. The Trail Camera is easy to use and fits up to a 32GB SDHC card
to capture wildlife images
5. Wide angle 120 degrees is perfect for capturing shots ;
6. Built-in 42pcs 850nm white and 940nm black LED (optinal) for a
20meter night time vision ;
7. System startup time: approximately 1 second ;
8. 2.4 inch TFT-LCD color monitor ;
9. Full automatic IR filter ;
10. Three PIR: Middle PIR=40 degree ; Left / Right PIR=30 degree ;
Total PIR =120 degree ;
11. Up to 6 months standby time ;
12. Supports SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB (SD card not included)
13. Functions: Multi-shot, Interval, Time lapse, Timer, Password protection, Timing photos, Alarm at low battery power, Auto Power Off ;
14. USB 2.0 and TV-OUT connection ;
15. Waterproof standard IP54 ;
2. Technical Data:
|Sensor||5 Megapixel 1/2.5” HD CMOS Sensor|
|Lens||F=3.1; FOV=52 °|
|Memory||Support SD Card 8MB~32GB|
|Camera + video|
|IR Filter:||Full Automatic IR Filter|
|TFT Display Screen:||2.4 inch;480(RGB)*234DOT; 16.7M|
|Take PIR sensor angle||40 °|
|Prepare PIR sensor angle||Left: 30 ° Right: 30 °|
|Total PIR sensor angle||120 °|
|PIR Sensing Distance||65ft/20m|
|Number of IR LED||42pcs IR LEDs|
|Max Night Vision Lighting Distance||65ft/20 meters|
|Trigger Speed||1.0 second|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|Triggering Interval||5 second ~ 60mins (default setting 1min)|
|Selectable Image Resolution:||12MP/8MP/5MP (default setting 1min)|
|1280*720P 30fps Default setting|
|Date Time Imprint||Yes|
|Moon Phase Imprint||Yes|
|Pass Word Set||Support, Life password: OPEN|
|Device Serial No||4 digits, Digits and 26 alphabet set by yourself|
|Stand-by current||Below 0.2MA|
|Stand-by time||3(6)months LR6 AA AM-3 1.5V*4(8) battery|
|Interface||TV out (NTSC/PAL); USB; SD Card Holder; 6V DC External|
|Operation Temperature||-20 - 60 ° C|
|Operation humidity||5% ~ 90%|
|Power Supply||4-8 AA Battery or DC :6V-1.5A|
4. Package and accessories
1 x hunting camera
1 x user manual
1 x usb cable
1 x av cable
1 x stand mount
1 x strap
Item size: 136 x 98 x 76mm
Package size: 18*12*8.5cm
The Camera will not turn on?
- Ensure that the batter y capacity is not low power or exhausted .
- Remove the batteries and load new batteries .
The Camera turns off automatically?
- When the batter y capacity is low or exhausted, the camera will
turn off automatically. Try to change new batteries for outdoor
using or connect AC adaptor for indoor using .
- If the memory of SD Card is full, the camera will turn off
automatically. Please transfer video s and images to your computer
or delete some files in the Replay Mode .
Videos are choppy or jumpy when played on a computer?
- Ensure that the computer system requirements are met.
- Ensure AVI format Video clip can be played on your computer.
- Try to use a Class 6 or higher SD Card.
Videos do not displayed on TV?
- Ensure that the supplied AV Cable is properly connected.
- Ensure that the TV is set to the correct input mode.
- Ensure that TV Output signal (NTSC or PAL) is set correctly.
The camera does not record videos?
- If the memory of SD Card is full , t ransfer video clips or images
to your computer or delete some files inside in Replay Mode.
- The Memory card is not formatted correctly. Format the memory card
again or use a new card.
Corrupt or unusable card?
- Transfer videos and photos to your computer and format (erase) the
card. Try to use a Class 6 or higher SD Card.
- Memory of card is full, or unrecognized file. Transfer videos and
photos to your computer or use a new card.
Camera will not turn off?
- Once malfunction occurs, remove all the batteries to reset the
Forget the password?
- Please enter the words “open” in case you forget the password to
start the machine.